Your cart is empty now.
As a growing ice cream company in Toronto that distributes its products through major grocery chains throughout Canada.
The marketing Manager is responsible for the marketing strategy and activities, A perfect hybrid between commercial, digital as well as brand emphasis; driving leads and revenue, whilst elevating the brand experience via digital ie Social media and other traditional channel This is a unique opportunity to join a growing fast paced company with a fantastic story and history and an ambitious team that's focused on growing the company across Canada.
● Amplifying the brand strategy across all channels in alignment with the company strategy and brand guidelines.
● Create and drive all brand campaigns, across all marketing and digital channels.
● Plan and deliver the monthly marketing schedule across all touch points
● Strategically deliver brand campaigns and seasonal marketing campaigns
● Drive content creation for amplification across all multiple channels
● Preparation of strategic presentations & annual budgets
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
● Strong business and commercial acumen and analytical capacity
● Creative thinking skills and pro-activity in bringing new ideas and concepts
● Must be able to manage third party agencies
● Ability to multi-task and move several projects forward simulations
● Strong digital experience - must have social media, ad management experience
● Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
● Demonstrate ownership, accountability and delivery of end-to-end projects
● Demonstrate clear planning and project management
● Overall understanding of all performance marketing channels & how they impact gross revenue targets & new users
● Lifestyle/Retail experience (preferable)
● Strategic thinking and planning.
● Ability to work and deliver in a fast-paced environment and adapt to rapid change, working well under pressure.
Education and Experience:
● Bachelor Degree minimum requirement
● Previous Experience: Experience in a Marketing position (brand or agency), with a track record of working on multi-channel brand amplification, including retail and digital.
● Experience of branding marketing and the importance of balancing commercial/brand
Neale's Sweet N’ Nice is a staunch advocate for diversity in all its forms, and especially welcomes applications from members of the BIPOC (Black, Indigenous, and People of Colour) community, women, people with disabilities, the LGBTQ+ community, and those of diverse intersectional identities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process as well as part of employment with Neale's Sweet N’ Nice. In accordance with the AODA Act, for applicants with disabilities, accommodation will be provided throughout the search process.
Interested applicants can send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org referencing “Marketing Manager” in the subject line. Sweet N’ Nice invites applications from all qualified candidates.