Your cart is empty now.
As a growing ice cream company in Toronto that distributes its products through major grocery chains throughout Canada, the Sales Representative is responsible for increasing sales and activities across Montreal and Quebec.
This fulltime, six (6) month contract position will play a fundamental role in achieving sales objectives by delivering exciting and unique products to drive the product in a new direction. You bring to the environment drive and a proven track record in sales, excellent communication skills and a sense of urgency to get the deal done. You have a balanced disposition that is fiercely ambitious, goals focused, and optimistic.
Your role will be to maintain strong relationships with existing clients while building long lasting relationships driving new business with prospective clients. This role will assist in client retention, sales, and customer support. The incumbent has the poise, finesse, and character-based leadership required to represent the organization.
This is a unique opportunity to join a fast paced, growing company with a fantastic story, history and an ambitious team that is focused on growing the company across Canada.
● Manage and develop a designated group of existing customers with the aim of providing exceptional customer service and maintaining a high standard of professionalism
● Focus on increasing business in retail stores across the Montreal and Quebec area
● Cold calling various companies and store managers to develop relationships and sales opportunities
● Build a loyal customer base; be their first call for all their instant needs and use your superior product knowledge to understand customers’ demand to help their business thrive
● Responsible for increasing buyer penetration and loyalty
● Ability to adapt quickly to business and market changes
● Participate in various trade shows globally and promote Sweet N’ Nice brands and products
● Responsible for the re-engagement or re-activation of fallout buyers
● Manage a book of business maintaining active engagement with existing customers
● Maintain a high-level conversion rate of qualified leads into sales opportunities
● Knowledge of EDI and internal systems to create quotes, and to review, approve and follow up orders and shipments
● Manage financial processes within corporate guidelines
● Adhere to all company principles and policies including safety protocols and local regulations
● Plan territory coverage in order to achieve targeted coverage KPI's and sales volume targets
● Drive sales growth through strategic and innovative ideas put into action
● Responsible for generating revenue, meeting, and exceeding sales targets
● Consistently track your personal sales goal with ability to report regularly to management team
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
● Proficiency with computers, particularly Google programs
● Excellent command of English and French; fully bilingual
● High-energy, self-motivated, and creative professional
● Must demonstrate exceptional customer interface
● Exercise team player approach using excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
● Proactive and self-motivated attitude towards sales targets
● Ability to work independently and as part of a team remotely
● Take responsibility for both individual targets and company targets
● Exceptional presentation skills and professionalism
● Results focused and able to develop and nurture key relationships, plan and prioritize effectively
● Ability to persevere and remain positive when faced with obstacles
● Good understanding of methods for promoting and selling products and services
● Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and good aptitude with computers
Education and Experience:
● University degree or college diploma, preferably in business, marketing, hospitality, or related field
● Retail grocery experience a must
● Minimum 2 years of experience in B2B environment, preferred food and frozen industry; experience in Grocery Retail business will be a huge asset
● Experience in CRM Sales Force will be an asset
● Valid driver’s license with a clean driving record and access to a vehicle
● 75% of time spent travelling
Neale's Sweet N’ Nice is a staunch advocate for diversity in all its forms, and especially welcomes applications from members of the BIPOC (Black, Indigenous, and People of Colour) community, women, people with disabilities, the LGBTQ+ community, and those of diverse intersectional identities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process as well as part of employment with Sweet N’ Nice. In accordance with the AODA Act, for applicants with disabilities, accommodation will be provided throughout the search process.
Interested applicants can send their resume to email@example.com referencing “Sales Representative, Montreal & Quebec” in the subject line. Neale's Sweet N’ Nice invites applications from all qualified candidates.